Self-adhesive polyester barcode stickers are a type of sticker made from a polyester material that is coated with a special adhesive. These stickers are designed for a variety of purposes but are most commonly used for product labeling and identification. The adhesive backing allows the stickers to be easily applied to most surfaces, and the polyester material is designed to resist damage from exposure to water and other elements. The barcode printed on the sticker allows for easy scanning and data entry when used in combination with a barcode scanner.
• Inventory Management and Tracking
• Package Labeling and Tracking
• Medical Records and Equipment Tracking
• Student Identification and Record Keeping
• Baggage Identification and Tracking